Truth: I have an incredibly strong and relentless sweet-tooth. It gets me in massive amounts of trouble sometimes.
When I was very little, roughly four years old, my mom made a birthday cake for my grandfather. She left it sitting on the kitchen counter over night and when she awoke in the morning she found it had been stripped/licked clean of nearly all of it’s gooey fudge icing…..I can’t imagine what four year old would have done that. 🙂
That’s what I base my little blog here on (sweets not licking cakes….But if you feel the need to lick a cake I won’t judge). My crazy creative juices along with anything that is mixed into it makes for good blogging material.
My love of baking began at a young age. I loved being in the kitchen. I remember one summer in my tween years where I spent endless amounts of time attempting to create my own recipes. Simply put, I have to be baking, cooking, crafting or creating something. I just can’t sit still.
I am so excited and honored to have been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! Not to mention, I was nominated by another Super Sweet Blogger, Especially Made. I LOVE her site, go check it out! What an honor it is to be nominated for a blogging award by another creative minded blogger that I look up to.
Thank you so much!
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
- Cookies or Cake? I would prefer a gooey-warm-fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookie anyday!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, Exhibit A in paragraph 1 above
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Just one??? Geesh! Really making it tough on a girl. I’m going with a “Peanut Butter Soda” from my favorite little road side stop in Hebron, Ohio called Haymans Dari Bar. It is a mom and pop joint with a walk-up window and loads of picnic tables. The kind of place you visit on a warm Summer night for a yummy and refreshing treat. A “Peanut Butter Soda” is basically a PB milkshake with Mountain Dew……..I know right? Enough Said. It is delicious!
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? When do I not is a more accurate question.
- Sweet Nick Name? “The Cake Lady” or “You’re the one who makes the cakes!” No one actually knows my name….lol
No blog award post would be complete without passing on the blessing. I have found super amounts of sweetness my kindred blogging spirits blogs listed below. They have so lovingly shared a smidge and a pinch of their interests, their faith, their love, their talents and their passions. It is with pleasure that I nominate them for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
The Bakers Dozen